Our API Bridge provides you with a straightforward interface for automated transfers from GEVIS to SAP.
What exactly is the API Bridge?
- The API Bridge is a software-based solution for application interfaces and communication interfaces.
- It supports smooth and platform-independent communication and enables data exchange between different systems.
- It is a comprehensive system connector that allows interfaces between complex applications to be implemented easily and efficiently.
Official partner of:
What are the basic advantages of our API bridge?
The API Bridge manages to ensure a steady flow of data and accurate communication between systems, applications and interfaces without any manual effort.
By eliminating manual processes, the susceptibility to errors drops to a vanishingly low level. This not only saves you work, but also unnecessary stress.
Individual data processing, as well as data exchange/views should be implemented effectively, quickly and smoothly. This accelerates the rhythm within the company and is indispensable in times of home office and remote work.
In addition, our API Bridge serves different interfaces of various systems & manufacturers and can control multiple API interfaces in parallel thanks to its easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
You can completely automate the following tasks with our API bridge
- Transfer of data from a system such as (e.g. ERP, WaWi, DMS) to financial accounting (e.g. SAP, DATEV, Lexware, SAGE)
- Payment data transmission
- Automation of the dunning process
- Transfer of billing data (including account assignment)
- Transfer or synchronization of customer data
- Transfer or synchronization of vendor data
Digital Creek Software Services was founded by former T-Systems transition managers and Oracle modernization and software specialists.
Our team of developers in the field of interface development (REST, SOAP, XML, etc.), offers you years of experience in the implementation of complex interface solutions.
Our experts support you and are here to help you with any questions you may have.